• Currently: Completed my Baccalaureus Technogiae in Chemical Engineering at the University of Johannesburg, seeking for a chemical engineering entry level job.
• Long-term: I would like to be registered with the Engineering council of South Africa (ECSA) as a professional Technologist/ or engineer. (in approximately 3-5 years coming)
|Preferred Job Location:||Durban||Desired Salary||Negotiable|
|Preferred Contract Type||Permanent||Preferred Contract Period||Full-time|
|Preferred Business / Industry||Engineering||Highest Education Level||Bachelor|
|Total Working Experience||2 Years||Availability to work after||Immediately Available|
|Willing to Relocate||Maybe||Spoken Languages||English and Zulu|
B Tech in Chemical Engineering
• Monitoring the Reformer unit and working with experienced engineers to optimise the unit.
• Troubleshooting process units using mass and energy balances.
• Evaluating efficiencies on cooling water heat exchangers in the form of temperature and pressure surveys.
• Involved in equipment inspections during the turnaround.
• Doing daily and monthly spreadsheets to evaluate catalyst performance on the Isomerization unit.
• Updating Refinery Process Flow and Piping Instrumentation Diagrams.
• Trending and analysis data on process units.
• Attending HAZOPS, What If and MOC sessions to improve process units or for troubleshooting purposes.
• Investigating the 2oo3 voting system on the Visbreaker unit as a project.
• Collecting and analysing data for the Clean fuels project
• Communication & Interpersonal skills
• Computer skills (MS Office, ChemCad, TDC Viewer)
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Creative and good troubleshooting skills
• KZN Speech Contest 
• Best Speaker in Debates
• Debating for Love Life Programmes
• De Beers Consolidated Mines Group Member
• Press Club Member
• Elections Staff Member