I have several years of experience in a variety of fields.
I am writing to express my strong interest in working at your company as an administrative assistant. I am highly capable and experienced administrative professional. In addition to my administrative skills, I offer significant abilities and experience in organizing, prioritizing, confidentiality of documents and detailed preparation of reports and projects.
My ability to get along well with others, to make necessary adjustments to meet deadlines and effectively coordinate in fast-paced enviroments have all contributed to my growth in this field and my employers placing a significant degree of trust in me.
|Preferred Job Location:||Gauteng||Desired Salary||Negotiable|
|Preferred Contract Type||Permanent||Preferred Contract Period||Full-time|
|Preferred Business / Industry||Customer Service - Call Centers||Highest Education Level||Senior High|
|Total Working Experience||20 - 25 Years||Availability to work after||Immediately Available|
|Willing to Relocate||No||Spoken Languages||English, Afrikaans|
Certificate in Business Management
Company Uhuru Engineering Projects Consulting/Moonlite Engineering
Position Office Administrator
Period 31 October 2016 till Present (Contract)
• Drawing up and submitting Tenders to Government Departments.
• Making sure all required documentations are attached to the tenders for submission.
• Generating and Submitting Tax Invoices to the relevant clients.
• Generating Invoices.
• Requesting Quotations from Suppliers.
• Making sure the companies Tax Clearance Certificates are up to date.
• Making sure suppliers are paid on time.
• Paying wages to contractors working on site.
• Attend Briefings
Reference Pheko Moatse
Company Bytes Systems Integration A Division of Altron
Period 26 August 2013 to 28 February 2015
• Billing Unisys Accounts
• Capturing of Sales orders and matching of customer orders.
• Ensure all associated costs are matched and control over stock is maintained.
• Obtaining customer orders and verifying the associated costs with Sales/pre-sales in the required format.
• Making sure that the Credit Note requests are approved prior to processing in accordance to policy and procedure and accordance with Corporate Governance.
• Carefully monitor and improve logistical processes.
• Direct team activities and establishes priorities.
• Schedule and track work assignments.
• Collaborates with other departments in order to meet customer requirements or minimize the negative impact on the business.
Reason for leaving Voluntary Retrenchment
Reference Tshepiso Mokubung 073 550 9803, Buhle Mkhalipi 011 205 7857/076 987 5434
Company Antalis (Pty) Ltd
Position Support Coordinator
Period 01 January 2008 to 31 July 2013
• Keep in regular telephonic contact with the customer in the event that a job is not completed timeously.
• Keep the customer informed of progress with regard to outstanding spares ordered from our overseas principles.
• Contact the customer to establish if the equipment concerned is functioning to his/her satisfaction.
• To familiarize with principles latest products.
• Logging of customer calls without delay for repairs and liaising between Engineer, Customer and Suppliers.
• To generate Job cards for the Engineer.
• Capture Labour hours, Travel time, parts on to Embrace. This only happens after the client has signed off the job card.
• Service Contract Invoicing.
• Creditors and Debtors Control within the Support Department on COD accounts.
• Stock Control within the Support Department.
• Generating Monthly Reports.
• Supplying customers with quotations.
• Processing of GRV’s, Credits and Claims.
• Filing of Job Cards.
• Backup for Spares Coordinator when not available (Sick or on leave).
• Completing and signing of claims.
• General Admin Duties.
• Taking minutes for meetings
• Assistant to the National Support Manager.
• Coordinating relevant training on a national basis as required.
• Satisfying customer needs within company guidelines.
• Updating the register and leave forms of the department.
• Approving or Declining leave forms.
Reason for leaving Retrenched.
Reference Manager : Keith Solomon or The Human Resource Department at Antalis (Pty) Ltd
011 688 6000. Keith Solomon, Retired and former Director of Antalis SA 011 646 3584/083 251 9912. Received a reference letter from Keith Solomon.
Company SAS Institute (Pty) Ltd
Position Contracts Administrator
Period 11 June 2001 – May 2007
• Complete relevant contracts on validating of appropriate instructions.
• Completing contracts within 24 hours (Master License Agreements, Supplements, Certificates of Discontinuances, Evaluation Agreements, Professional Service Agreements and Redesignation Agreements).
• Making sure that completed contracts are delivered within 24 hours.
• On receipt of countersigned contractual documentation, Updating the EIDB, Generate invoices and Setinits (Passwords)
• Draw monthly sales reports on the last day of every month.
• Update the revenue spreadsheet on a daily basis.
• Draw Renewal invoice reports on the 5th of every month. Work through the amounts and contact details. The Renewal invoices are printed on the 15th of every month and posted to the client.
• Setinit extention reports are drawn and emailed to the clients reminding them that their passwords will expire and confirming when payment will be received.
• Filling documents.
• Updating Software pricelists.
• Updating payments made by the clients.
• Issue Permanent or Temporary setinits to the clients.
• Human Resource administration (e.g. filing, verifying leave, sick leave and study leave forms).
Reason for leaving Resigned to start my own business
Reference 011 713 3417 Gola Lesibe (Project Manager)
Company Workgroup Distribution
Position Software Licensing Administrator
Period June 1997 to June 2001
• Check if Sale Peoples orders were complete and correct.
• Check if client’s details were correct at all times.
• Monitor the level the client qualified for if they were interested in licensing our software.
• Check if the client was charged the correct pricing.
• All correct orders would be emailed to the operations department where they would place the final order with the vendor.
• Double check all licenses received from the vendor before distributing it to the client.
• Update all software licensing pricelist, especially when exchange rate changed.
Reason for leaving Company went into liquidation
Reference See attached reference letter
Company Trustbank/ABSA Bank Limited
Position Admin Clerk
Period June 1990 to May 1997
• Bulk Teller
• Money Sorter
• Foreign Exchange
• ATM Loading and Balancing
• Opening and Closing of Cheque Accounts.
• Correcting IDMS programs.
• Processing of Debit and Credit Notes.
• Transferring funds between corporate clients.
• Verifying of signatures on cheque accounts.
• Updating Mandates.
• Granting of Overdrafts.
• Approving or declining Mortgage Bonds.
• Issuing bank codes to branched.
• ITC Checks.
• Checking securities on corporate clients.
• Branch Teller
Reason for leaving Resigned
Reference Human Resources at ABSA Bank 011 350 4000. I started working for Trustbank before it became ABSA Bank Limited. I also worked for different divisions within the ABSA Group.
Microsoft Word 2000 Advanced course
Microsoft Excel 2000 Advanced course
Excellent communication skills
Excellent verbal and written skills
Excellent inter-personal skills
High attention to detail
Excellent follow up skills
Planning and organizing skills
Through my creative ideas the company achieved a level of service excellence which contributed to record market share.
Certificate in Business Management