|Preferred Job Location:||Western Cape||Desired Salary||10,000 - 15,000|
|Preferred Contract Type||Permanent||Preferred Contract Period||Full-time|
|Preferred Business / Industry||Accounting - Auditing||Highest Education Level||Senior High|
|Total Working Experience||40 - 50 Years||Availability to work after||Immediately Available|
|Willing to Relocate||No||Spoken Languages||English, Afrikaans|
Responsibilities at South African Air Force:
• Women’s training Officer.
• Administrative services such as budget / salaries / leave of staff.
• S A Air Force Gymnasium training women in Military Law / Military Management / Physical Education.
Responsibilities at University of Stellenbosch:
• Dealing with financial matters such as: Payments, journals, managing cash-flow account, submission of financial reports to management, reconciliation of ledger accounts, reconciliation regarding student debts accounts.
Responsibilities at Knysna Timber Homes:
• Office Management
• Reconciliation of Debtor and Creditor accounts.
• Managing receipt and depositing of funds.
• Responsible for all administrative tasks pertaining to payments / journals / expense control / managing cash-flow / daily and monthly reporting of financial matters / monthly reconciliations.
• Managing of all staff related matters.
• Vehicle and building management.
• Monthly submittion of financial statements to Auditors.
• Pastel Payroll and Pastel Accounting
Responsibilities at Knysna Sedgefield Hospice-NPO / NGO:
• Bookkeeping up to trial balance statements done on Pastel Accounting.
• Salaries and wages.
• Monthly Salaries/Weekly Wages - Pastel Payroll.
• Petty Cash Management
• Daily Banking
• Managing cash-flow and banking.
• Purchases and Orders.
• Stock control.
• Preparation and submission of financial statements to Auditors.
• Revision of policies and procedures.
• SARS: VAT / PAYE / UIF / e-filing/easy-filing monthly submissions
• Monthly management reports.
Becoming an officer in the SA Air Force; Springbok Colours in Volleyball. Growth within myself.