Mandisa Personnel - Midrand, Johannesburg - High Level Objectives: - To translate the Credit Strategy into a granting plan.- Monitoring and ensuring a quality loan book.- Constant review of application scorecards.
- Compliance to Credit Regulatory requirement.- Provision of Credit Granting reporting.- People Management.
- Stakeholder Management.Qualifications and Experience required: - Bachelor of Commerce degree plus Honours degree.- Held a credit mandate for 5 years.
- 5-8 Years' experience in Credit granting within a Banking environment with a focus on personal Markets and or Micro Lending.- 3 years of People Management experience.- 3 years of Business Banking, Asset Finance, Mortgage Lending and Micro Lending experience.
Personal attributes/Competencies(skills, knowledge and characteristics): - Strategic analysis.- Understanding, analysis and interpret application Scorecard Methodology.- MS Office Package.
- Banking Regulations e.g.NCA and NCAA.- Credit Risk Management.
- Affordability models.- People management.- Stakeholder Management.
Personal attributes/Competencies(skills, knowledge and characteristics): - Report writing.- Credit assessment tools.- Identify high risk accounts.
- Working across large data bases.- Working across Macro and Micro Markets.- SLA delivery.
- Credit Life cycle.- Credit systems.- Credit Bureau.
- Credit scoring knowledge.- Credit Auditing and inspections.- Ability to evaluate information from various sources.
- Presentation skills.- Communication (verbal and written).- Customer Service.
- Analytical skills.Role model for six Ubank Behaviours (Must) - Care - Treat colleagues and customers with dignity , integrity and respect - Harona - Protect and enhance our reputation.Be proud of who we are - Achieve - Drive performance at pace and deliver on our promises - Nurture - Actively participate in our communities - Grow - Develop ourselves and our people Energise - Demonstrate positive energy, enthusiasm and passion.
You must be Login as Job Seeker to know how to apply.