Bombardier - Dubai - Administrative Assistant, Customer Response, based in Dubai-DUB00166 Description BOMBARDIER At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time.If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience.Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will: - Coordinate meetings, appointments, travel reservations and organize business trips. - Act as a liaison between senior management, management, employees, and external stakeholders. - Produce and distribute letters, documents, presentations, and reports that require an extended knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Support and coordinate the region’s governance process.Compile and update reports on departmental activities. - Assist in managing the Director’s calendar and mail box, and follow-up on any actions and activities.
- Maintain and follow-up on all monthly expenses, billing, organizational charts, and other special projects that may occur. - Process expense claims for the Customer Support team. - Budget oversight, ensuring departmental expenditures and travel comply with policy guidelines.
- Support with arrangements and coordination of meetings and events in the region (Customer Events, Airshows, Technical Briefings, All-Employee meetings, etc.). - Occasional international travelling may be required. Qualifications As our ideal candidate, - You have a College Degree in business administration, finance or the equivalent.
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience. - You possess strong verbal and written communications skills in English. - You are very proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You have previous experience with SAP and knowledge of invoicing modules in SAP. - You have previous experience within aviation and familiarity with aviation vocabulary. - You are very organized, able to manage time effectively, and can demonstrate a high degree of autonomy when accomplishing you tasks.
- You have proven capability to build and maintain professional relationships, and demonstrate strong communication skills. - Desirable organizational skills: flexibility and adaptably, ability to solve problems, and facilitate discussions. Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.Join us at careers.bombardier.com Your ideas move people. Job: Customer Service Primary Location: AE-DUB-Dubai Organization: Aerospace Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular Job Posting: 15.05.2018, 9:06:12 PM Unposting Date Ongoing
You must be Login as Job Seeker to know how to apply.